Can you help us and can we help you?
Our great little not-for-profit club is seeking sponsorship for the upcoming season. By sponsoring our club you are helping (approx) 220 local children participate in Little Athletics at Tom Hunter Park, Faulconbridge.
How can we help you?
A $250 donation provides:
- Promotion of your business on our SDAC Facebook page including a link to your site and a big thank for how you’ve contributed (see below, ’You choose’).
- Business logo / link on our club website http://www.springwoodathletics.org/ (sponsor to provide graphic).
- Banner displayed at Tom Hunter Park on Saturday morning comp (sponsor to provide banner).
- Distribution of flyer or other promotional material at our Rego/Uniform pick-up day (sponsor to provide promo materials).
You choose how your donation helps!
Let us know if you’d prefer your sponsorship to go towards:
- Club training on Monday nights. Your business will be thanked by way of a Facebook post (and link to your business) a minimum of three times over a 12 month period, plus an initial Facebook thank you / promo upon sponsorship;
- Trolley sponsorship. A4 size colour signage fixed for 12 months to one of our (soon to be purchased) field equipment trolleys, used weekly during competition season, plus an initial Facebook thank you / promo upon sponsorship.
We’d love to hear from you!
For more information or to contribute through sponsorship please
contact: Mel on 0402 747 621 or firstname.lastname@example.org