*STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION* – this tab will contain the Roster, a ‘How To’ for each job and other helpful info 🙂
The Details So Far
- Family to put their name down against duties of their choice, either:
- Set-up (7.15 – 8.30am*) – 5 mornings spread across the season,
- Starter (8.30 – 10.30*) – 3 mornings spread across the season,
- Canteen (8.30 – 10.30*) – 3 mornings spread across the season,
- BBQ (9.00 – packup*) – 3 mornings spread across the season,
- Computer at Straight Track (8.00 – 10.30*) – 3 consecutive mornings.
* Please note: finish times are an estimate. Please stay until the end of your duty. It may finish a little later or earlier than the times above.
- Age Managers will not be required to join the roster in addition to their role.
- Families with a child / children in Tots only (ie: no children in older age groups) will also not be required to join the roster but they are welcome to.
- Families will choose their duty/dates on paper based sheets (Roster) situated at the Helper Desk (near the canteen) each Saturday, OR sms 0402747621 with your preferred shifts. The roster will be regularly uploaded to the SDAC website (and possibly Facebook). The system may move online if feasible and user friendly.
- As a reminder, each Wednesday an SMS will be sent to all members with the names of upcoming Saturday helpers.
- If you are unable to fulfil an upcoming shift, please notify SDAC Treasurer on 0402 747 621. Please re-allocate yourself to an upcoming date / shift.
- On the morning – turn up on time (please), Sign On with name and the time at the equipment shed (for track helpers) or the canteen (for canteen/BBQ helpers). At the end of your duty please Sign Off recording your finish time.
-Please note: It is important that helpers Sign On/Off on the day. This is how your helper tally is tracked for refund purposes.
- Once per month a Tally Sheet will be posted showing every contributing family’s completed duties. This acts as a statement so families can see that their completed duties are registered with the club.
- Families with children competing at Zone and Regional level will also need to assist at these carnivals (in addition to our weekly comp) as part of the refundable deposit scheme.
– Please note: Children competing at State will join a separate scheme based on the March 2018 State carnival.
- Any deposits that do not qualify for a refund at the end of season will be added to the club’s fundraising account.
- Refunds will be issued at the end of season.